-I truly enjoyed my first day at Lincoln Community School and first two days at Monkton Central School. It was exciting to meet roughly 300 new students. I am so looking forward to working with all of my students from LCS and MCS this school year. We are off to a wonderful start! K-2 students got introduced to some of their "Warm Up Games" that they will usually start class off with. 3-6 students played two games ("Bowling Blitz" and "Head Honcho II") that tested their abilities to follow the rules and perservere in the face of challenges and adversity. These are skills that will be taught and built upon throughout our school year together.
I can't wait to continue our journey this week!
Best,
-Mr. Shackett
 |
| -Some RPS (Rock, Paper, Scissors) fun. |
|
|
|
 |
| -Students were taught the correct way to play RPS. |
 |
| -Students had to somehow wear their points that they had earned! |
No comments:
Post a Comment